Specifications of Pre-insulated air ducts
- Pre-insulated ducting is airtight, in which it improves system efficiency and reduces running cost. This is due to tight connection between joints preventing any possible air leak.
- Pre-Insulated Ducts are light weighted yet strong enough to hold the handling in sites and during installation and can keep its dimensional stability for years.
- The density and rigidity of Pre-insulated ducting ensures less of vibration and reduces noise level.
- No corrosion
- High chemical, acid, bacteria, parasite, ant and mildew resistance
- Pre-insulated ducts can be fabricated quickly and most of the time at site and can be installed with minimum efforts and manpower
- Higher resistance in case of Fire.
- Easy maintenance
- Durability + 50 years
- No safety hazards or loose particles
- Both sides Covered with Aluminum layer