Specifications of Pre-insulated air ducts
- Pre-insulated ducting is airtight, in which it improves system efficiency and reduces running cost. This is due to tight connection between joints preventing any possible air leak.
- Pre-Insulated Ducts are light weighted yet strong enough to hold the handling in sites and during installation and can keep its dimensional stability for years.
- The density and rigidity of Pre-insulated ducting ensures less of vibration and reduces noise level.
- No corrosion
- High chemical, acid, bacteria, parasite, ant and mildew resistance
- Pre-insulated ducts can be fabricated quickly and most of the time at site and can be installed with minimum efforts and manpower
- Higher resistance in case of Fire.
- Easy maintenance
- Durability + 50 years
- No safety hazards or loose particles
- Both sides Covered with Aluminum layer
- Pre-Insulated Duct is a pioneer in pre-insulated foam ducting. to introduce the innovative and revolutionary foam based pre-insulated ductwork as the new generation material that replaces traditional sheet galvanized metal in ductwork.
- Pre-insulated panel ductwork can be used in any project typology: offices, industries, commercial centers, airports, hospitals, clean rooms, laboratories, public buildings, hotels, quarantine rooms, isolation rooms, etc.
- The panel incorporates Polyisocyanurate (PIR) closed-cell foam, with embossed aluminum facing on both sides. Applying precise procedures to manufacture the panel makes it possible to carry out ductwork of any shape and dimensions according to the standards of American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).
- In addition to the Pre-insulated panel, offers a complete set of tools and accessories that allow ductwork to satisfy any project and installation requirement.
Duct is a key part of central air-conditioning system. It plays a very important role in adjusting air condition in buildings. The air condition and appearance of buildings are related with duct quality. The material used for duct is constantly evolving in order to satisfy the demand for higher and higher quality, greater respect for the environment, and increased savings in energy. Many different materials and systems and so on have been developed as alternatives to the galvanized sheet metal used traditionally, but pre-insulated duct is a fresh blood of duct systems. It is a sandwich panel that is made with PIR (Polyisocyanurate) foam faced with aluminum foil. It seemed to be a trend to use AIR pre-insulated duct on world duct market instead of traditional duct systems. AIR pre-insulated duct has been steadily developed and spread around the world, as its application has been gradually extended to every type of air distribution system: industrial, civil and commercial For construction of air ducting in heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems (HVAC), the Polyisocyanurate (PIR) foam panel with 45kg/m3 density, coated with 80/80µm thick embossed aluminum foil have two panel types:
20mm thickness – Indoor
30mm thickness – Outdoor
Pre-insulated panel systems offer undisputed advantages in comparison to conventional sheet metal systems, specifically in the fabrication, construction, and installation phases. Modification or enlargements of existing systems are particularly easy.
Pre-insulated panels can be designed by a computerized CNC machine which reduces the time required in comparison to the conventional method. This machine can tailor the panel to the best possible and most efficient method to reduce waste.
Pre-insulated panel are extremely hygienic because of the possibility of washing the outer and inner surfaces, which guarantees maximum possible hygiene.
Pre-insulated panels initial cost is economical compared to the conventional GI ducting system. The required time to fabricate the Pre-insulated panel is significantly reduced due to duct fabrication simplicity. Time factor ultimately reduces labor costs.
When in contact with fire, the feature of the polyisocyanurate foam favors the formation of a carbon cellular structure that protects the inner foam parts. Thus, the speed of combustion is slow.
The air circulating inside the duct is always kept in its purest stage, as the inner surface of the duct is made of aluminum with a purity of over 99%, not allowing for condensation or for the accumulation of dust or micro-organisms.
The highest level of heat insulation of the Pre-insulated panel prevents condensation on both sides of the panel. Even on extreme weather condensation its outer surface will remain intact. Likewise, the aluminum facing acts as a water vapor barrier to prevent water particles from forming on the inner insulation.
The use of ducts made using Pre-insulated panel will notably improve the performance of your installation because of its low heat conductivity, together with the water tightness of the products, and avoidance of air leaks through the joints