Maintenance contract of the annual membership system:-
Your AC unit is a complex system that requires periodic maintenance and servicing to keep them running in top condition. Butterfly House establishment offers HVAC service contracts that help our customers save money on regular maintenance, get a discount on service calls, and receive top priority on future service.
Our Energy Saving Maintenance Agreement for your air conditioning system comes standard with 2 or 3 or 4 annual inspections of your unit but is customizable to fit your needs. Our 21-point inspection will optimize your HVAC system’s performance while looking for any potential issues that need to be fixed before they turn into larger problems.
- Check and clean condenser coils.
- Check and clean drain pan.
- Check and clean condensate drains to prevent water overflow.
- Leak test all coils and connections for Freon leaks.
- Check capacitors for hazardous leaks.
- Monitor Freon site glass.
- Inspect for interior cabinet contamination and mold growth.
- Clean and sanitize evaporator coil [in place] for mold and mildew prevention. [Removal for cleaning additional charge.]
- Check and clean air filters.
- Check all supply vents for proper air circulation.
- Test heating elements for trouble-free operation.
- Check crank case heater.
- Check safety controls.
- Check all pumps and auxiliary equipment.
- Check reversing valve for proper operation.
- Lubricate motor and blower bearings.
- Note all corrosion spots and apply protective film, on equipment as needed.
- Inspect, clean and spray controls and switches.
- Check thermostat calibration & battery life.
- Check all electrical components for proper operation.
- Check all wire connections and replace, as needed.